Blog post by Sterling Gill, III
- The #1 challenge facing Precision Manufacturers is workforce development- finding the “Talent”
- The #1 challenge facing our young people today is finding a rewarding career without incurring a ton of student debt
- The average wage in the state of Ohio for advanced manufacturing positions is over $73,000
- Precision Machining shops are looking for new talent.
- Could you be the new face on the scene?
- What are your thoughts?
- How can we help you connect to a great career?